Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Sewing Project: Cake Mixer Cover

Yeay.. Another sewing project completed!


From this..

To this.. :)


My sister's cake mixer cover.. I showed it to her last Saturday when it was about 80% done.. She liked it.. I'm sure she would be thrilled to know that it is now finished.. I normally take a loonggg time to finish any sewing projects.. Hehe.. Coincidentally, this would go well with her kitchen theme colour.. Green! Funny, cuz I didn't actually consider that when I chose the fabric.. :P

It fits nicely with my cake mixer.. Memanglah, dah beli cake mixer yang sama! :P

Hampir-hampir rasa tak nak bagi.. But mum gave me idea on how MY cake mixer cover would hopefully look like.. So, another sewing project in my To Sew List.. Thanks mum.. for the inspiration.. :)

But I have to finish 4 sewing projects before starting that one off.. Yikes!


Okie now dearies.. Till next we meet..

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment