Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Project ReVamp

We have some old clothes that we no longer want to wear.. Most of them are still in good condition and have been given away. But some are just wayyy too out of fashion that I don't think anyone would actually want them. The materials are still in a good condition though, so it feels wrong to simply throw them away. They are still sturdy, and some are still vibrant in colours.. They produced good qualities of materials in the old days.. Nowadays, hampeh!

So yeah, this is a classic case of 'Nak buang sayang, Nak pakai dah out of date..' Hepp!! Jangan mencebik ye.. I bukan perasan bagus ke apa.. Tapi, sanggupkah anda pakai seluar bell bottom ayah @ ibu anda dan jalan-jalan di Pavilion atau Cineleisure pada hujung minggu bersama yang tersayang? Bagitau I skang! Kalau sanggup, I hantar kat u all esok.. :P

Huhu.. so now, they sit in a bag, until they rot and ready to be thrown away.. Kalau buat karangan 'Saya sehelai baju', sure ending dia lebih kurang begini.. "Sekarang, tinggallah saya bersama teman-teman pakaian yang lain, mengira detik, menanti hari bila kami dibuang secara rasminya oleh tuan kami." Tsk, sedihnyaa..

Drama!

Anyhew, I have an idea on how I could make a slight change to the end bit of that sorrowful essay.. I'm going to call that idea 'Project ReVamp'.. Aha! I'm sure you know where I'm heading with this.. I would try to revamp the old clothes and turn them into something else.. Call it re-purposing ke apa ke tak kisah laa.. But I like the word ReVamp better.. mungkinkah malam ini I akan berjumpa Vampire bernama Edward Cullen?.. haha.. Tak nak la! I prefer Jacob the Werewolf!

So, stay tune for my first Project Werewolf! Eh, Project ReVamp.. haha..


Credit to : http://www.margaretsworld.com/litm-garou/links.html

Oh, btw, the first Project ReVamp mungkin hanya akan membuat kemunculannya pada tahun hadapan.. hehehe.. :P !




Toodles dearies!

No comments:

Post a Comment