|Bongkar khazanah lama, jumpa gambar nih.. gigih edit pakai photoscape... walhal tak cantik pun editnya! haha|
Would like to share my favourite fruit salad recipe.. A great hit during family gatherings..
Fruits: You have the option to use some or all of these fruits:
Apples (Green, Red), Strawberries (or any berries you like), Mangoes, Oranges, Seedless Grapes (Green, Red), Plums, Pears, Watermelon, Dates
Mayonnaise, Fresh Cracked Black pepper, Honey, Lemon juice, Lemon zest, Salt
- Cut the fruits into bite-sized cubes. Squeeze in some lemon juice to keep them from discoloring and toss them about in a bowl.
- Using that same bowl, stir in mayonnaise, fresh cracked black pepper, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest and a pinch of salt. Taste to adjust to your liking..
- This salad is best served cold, so you might want to keep them in the fridge before serving.
1. I sometimes have my fruit salad sprinkled with some crushed pralines or walnuts or almonds.
2. A friend suggests adding in cinnamon powder for smell. Hmm, I guess you could also add nutmegs which would serve as the same function. Never tried it tho..
Happy munching! Toodles!
1. Click here for Fruits Hints and Tips..