Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Laundry Bag - repurpose

Got this freebie whilst attending a seminar few months back.. Laundry bag with a stand.. I prefer sturdier old styled basket to stash my dirty laundry.. So, I have no use of this as a laundry bag.. I do like the material, though... And the polkadotty design.. I guess the only fair thing to do is re-purposing! Unstitched the seams, took out my scissors and snip snip snip..



From this:



 to this:




Preferred choice of basket..
 
pic source here
.
.
.
So, what's behind the cover?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 This! My new toy.. :)
Am now in ciwi mode.. Got many projects lined up..
Jangan hangat-hangat chicken poo sudah..  :P



Toodles!


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog with nice pictures on Laundry Bags.Thanks for sharing this information . your information is really informative for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks stephen.. Nice to know that.. :)

    ReplyDelete