Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

:: The Love Tree Brown Bag ::

I did this last weekend whilst cleaning up my bedroom. A love tree brown bag.. Yeah, I know. It does not look so neat but I think it’s cute, don’t you agree? Actually, I have something else in mind with what I wanted to do with this idea. But I didn’t know if I could re-draw the tree nicely.. So, I tested it out first on a brown bag.. Well, I don't think I did too bad.. Maybe there’s still hope for my stiff hand in drawing after all.. Teehee..

As for this particular brown bag, I guess I’ll just use it to pack my sandwich tomorrow. Hey, here’s an idea! Make a sandwich or a muffin or if you’re super-lazy, just buy a bar of chocolate and pack it in this brown bag. Put a cute little card in too. Give it to your loved ones, that’ll put a smile on his / her face. A little goes a long way.


Cheerios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment